spring fling 2018
One weekend, one location, four different clinics for one price! Join us April 7 / 8, 2018 for an epic weekend of spring riding at our exclusive lodge location in Fernie, BC.
Ladies Riding Clinic with Stephanie Schwartz
- We had so much fun in December she came back to do it all over again! Ladies, Stephanie is the ULTIMATE riding coach. Whether you are a novice or advanced rider, she'll enhance both your technical skills AND confidence on the mountain.
Big Mountain Jump Skills with Travis Senkow
- Get sendy with Senkow. This guy knows how to go big out there! If you're looking to catch a little (more) air time, Travis can help you dial in your skills.
Companion Rescue Skills (AvCan Certificate Program)
- Spring mornings may be a little 'firm' for riding but don't let that time go to waste. We'll be offering the opportunity for riders to brush up on your technical backcountry rescue skills by offering a CRS course (3 hours each morning before riding).
Mountain Mentorship / Follow Me Guided Days
- Enhance your terrain assessment and mountain travel skills by following one of our professional guides for a day of riding.
$1000 per person
Includes all meals, two nights accommodation at our private lodge facility, all instruction and clinics ($800 without accommodation).
email email@example.com for more information or to register
December Ladies Riding Clinic
with Stephanie Schwartz
Where My Girls At?
The ultimate ladies riding clinic has come to Fernie, BC!
December 16 & 17, 2017
Elk Valley Snow Shepherds could not be more stoked to announce we have partnered with Pro-rider and Clinician Stephanie Schwartz to offer a full weekend of coaching and skills development in Fernie, BC this winter.
This ladies-only clinic includes:
- Private access to our host local backcountry lodge and stunning terrain, currated especially for each days skills development workshops.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner to keep you fuelled.
- Local, female sled guides to back you up throughout the day when you need
- And of course, Stephanie's expert coaching skills
$425 per day or $750 for two days
Saturday will focus on fundamental intermediate riding skills and sled set up to improve confidence and ability including sled adjustments for women riders, basic avalanche safety, body positioning, throttle control, getting your sled on edge, and maneuvering your sled with less effort.
Sunday will be geared towards pushing personal boundaries with advanced riding and technical skills development such as downhill carving, tree riding, sidehilling, and more!
For more information or to register please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ladies - we can hear you already:
"Am I a good enough rider for this... I don't want to slow anyone down... I don't want to look stupid".
Here is your opportunity to loose the mindset that is holding you back - this clinic is made for you. So write yourself that permission slip and lets get to work out there!
"I know the clients get nervous, heck I still get nervous before I ride after all these years but it's a great kind of nervousness. Just know that we are all there for each other. You will soon come to realize this clinic will help you get out of your comfort zones and learn lots of new skills. You'll have a big ball of fun and come out with sore cheeks from laughing and smiling" - Stephanie Schwartz