Ladies Riding Clinics
With Stephanie Schwartz
The ultimate ladies riding clinics have come to fernie, BC.
Elk Valley Snow Shepherds could not be more stoked to announce we have partnered with Pro-riders and Clinicians Stephanie Schwartz and Nadine Overwater to offer two full weekend of coaching and skills development clinics to choose from this winter.
December 15 / 16, 2018 - All Inclusive private lodge based clinic with Stephanie Schwartz ($949)
March 16 / 17, 2019 - Non - Lodge Based with both Stephanie and Nadine Overwater ($599)
Our Lodge Based Clinics Include:
- Private access to our host local backcountry lodge and stunning terrain, curated especially for the days program.
- Two nights accommodation at the lodge and all meals.
- Elk Valley Snow Shepherds guide staff to back you up throughout the day when you need
- And of course, Stephanie's expert coaching skills
Non Lodge Based Clinics Include:
- All Coaching, instruction, and trail fees
Saturday will start with a an avalanche skills refresher before we head out for a fun open ride to gauge your skills and set some personal goals for the weekend. Stephanie will get you set up with solid fundamental riding skills like body positioning, throttle control, getting your sled on edge and learning how to maneuvering with less effort. You should walk away from day one feeling more confident and in control.
Sunday will be geared towards pushing personal boundaries with advanced riding and technical skills development such as downhill carving, tree riding, side-hilling, jump skills and more!
Ladies - we can hear you already:
"Am I a good enough rider for this... I don't want to slow anyone down... I don't want to look stupid".
Here is your opportunity to loose the mindset that is holding you back - this clinic is made for you. So write yourself that permission slip and lets get to work out there!
"I know the clients get nervous, heck I still get nervous before I ride after all these years but it's a great kind of nervousness. Just know that we are all there for each other. You will soon come to realize this clinic will help you get out of your comfort zones and learn lots of new skills. You'll have a big ball of fun and come out with sore cheeks from laughing and smiling" - Stephanie Schwartz
Spring Fling 2019
4 Backcountry Clinics, One Lodge Location, One Price
Join us for an epic weekend of spring riding at our exclusive lodge location in Fernie, BC.
This is the perfect mix and match spring weekend for couples or groups with mixed abilities and goals who still want to enjoy a weekend of spring riding together while developing individual riding skills. We will start the days with a group breakfast at the lodge, three hours of Avalanche Skills and Companion Rescue training together while we wait for the snow to soften, and then we'll head out into our private terrain for the day in the riding clinic of your choice. At the end of the day we'll regroup back at the lodge for a delicious diner and spring socials (hello hot tub's and our legendary taco buffet!). Dates coming soon!
Clinic 1: Ladies Riding Clinic with Stephanie Schwartz
- Ladies, Stephanie is the ULTIMATE riding coach. Whether you are a novice or advanced rider, she'll enhance both your technical skills AND confidence on the mountain.
Clinic 2: Big Mountain Jump Skills with Travis Senkow
- Get sendy with Senkow. This guy knows how to go big out there! If you're looking to catch a little (more) air time, Travis can help you dial in your skills.
Clinic 3: Companion Rescue Skills (Certificate Program)
- Spring mornings may be a little 'firm' for riding but don't let that time go to waste. We'll be offering the opportunity for riders to brush up on your technical backcountry rescue skills by offering a CRS course (3 hours each morning before riding).
Clinic 4: Mountain Mentorship / Follow Me Guided Days
- If you're looking to enhance your terrain assessment and mountain travel skills, this is the clinic option for you. Follow one of our professional guides for a open day of riding through our exclusive terrain to hone your skills.
Includes all meals, two nights accommodation at our private lodge facility, all instruction and clinics. $1000